Scope Personnel are happy to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a HGV Technician.
This position is working a permanent late shift Monday - Thursday - 14:00pm - 02:00am.
Duties will include;
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to Manufacturer’s standard
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer’s premises
- Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
- Liaise with parts department to attain parts
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
- Ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
You should be able to demonstrate: -
- Ability to work within guidelines given and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
The salary on this position is negotiable, but is anywhere in the region of £35,000 - £40,000.
If you are currently looking for a new position and would like to discuss this role further, please call Josh on 0151 541 5900 or apply here.