Senior Support Worker
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Senior Support Worker to work in an exceptional care home based in the Woolverstone, Ipswich area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This care home provides an environment where staff enable their residents to feel free to go about their daily lives.
They work with Dementia Care Matters to improve the quality of life for people living with dementia
As a Senior Support Worker your key duties include:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals
- Contributing to care planning and coaching support workers
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- A good team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have a genuine desire to care for others
The successful Senior Support Worker will receive an excellent salary of £14.00 per hour.
We currently have vacancies for either days or night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Company Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
To be considered for this position you must have an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
Reference ID: 4154
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV