Product Assurance Manager - Sportsbook
Product Assurance Manager - Sportsbook | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Product Assurance Manager - Sportsbook.
You will join the Sportsbook team, to help ensure that all new features and improvements are rigorously end-user tested ahead of being placed into our customer's hands.
If you are an experienced Product Assurance Manager - Sportsbook then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- £35-45k + excellent benefits
What you will be doing:
- To act as the guardian of all sports product from a usability and performance perspective, across all regions and brands (Core, Asia, Germany, ROW)
- To identify, document, report and follow-up on issues, bugs, performance and usability concerns, until they are rectified or handed over to a Product Owner
- To maintain a hawkish view on forthcoming development releases, including weekly web development improvements, monthly releases of our native applications and other releases that can impact on our customers and their use of our products
- You will be expected to have tested critical features on a daily basis, where required, and it will be vital that any major new features that are released will have received your approval ahead of time
- You will be expected to place data and user behavior at the centre of your product assurance framework, via the use of the analytics tool Quantum Metric, which can assist you in identifying user struggles, performance issues and errors to be resolved.
Tableau reports will also be a useful resource that can complement and inform the testing process in many areas
- Whilst we would welcome an element of automation within this role, if deemed feasible, we expect the Product Assurance Manager to be a hands-on super user of our sportsbook product and to have an implicit understanding of good and bad customer experiences and journeys
- The manager will be expected to co-ordinate and report on the activity of other remote testers that the company employs in various locations and ensure that their activity and feedback is documented and actioned where required.
- You will need to be a sports betting enthusiast and ideally you would already be very familiar with our sports product, features and design
- Previous experience is a sports-facing role or in a QA role would be an advantage but is not a must-have requirement
- You will need to be an organized individual, capable of using project management tools such as Jira and Confluence to document and follow up on issues that you uncover
- Whilst there is no requirement for the Product Assurance Manager to have a technical background, some existing knowledge of our technology/platform would be advantageous
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Rhona Tattersall , Recruitment Consultant on Rhona.firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
Sportbook, Sports, Betting, Trading, Product Owner
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Casino Manager
- Head of Operations
- In House Lawyer
- Node.js Developer
- Java Developer
- Senior iOS Developer
- Fullstack Developer
- Software Engineer
- Digital Workplace Team Lead
- Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer
- iOS Developer
- Experienced Recruitment Resourcer
- Head of Risk and Compliance
- Underwriting Administrative Assistant
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Accountant (Qualified ACCA, ACA or similar)
- Fraud & Risk Operations Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Financial Controller