Clinical Services Manager
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a motivated Clinical Services Manager to work in a prestigious care home based in the Wakefield, West Yorkshire area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
The care home has an individual care plan for each resident which is designed to give them the best support possible.
Their highly-trained team ensure residents have as much independence as possible, while getting the care they require
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin
As the Clinical Services Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of Nursing and Care staff to ensure excellent standards of care
- Ensuring all residents have complete care assessments prior to admission and on an annual basis (or as and when required)
- Working with the Home Manager to ensure all Induction and mandatory training is complete
- Building strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services/Residents and their families
- Complying to NMC guidelines with administration of medicines and keeping up to date records
- Creating and updating Person centered Care Plans to auditing standard and be able to carry out and analyze quality audits and identify patterns and trends
- Provide administrative cover out of hours and taking charge of the home in rotation with other staff.
This will include an on-call rota
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Must have the ability to communicate with people of all levels
- Experience working in a Dementia environment
- Experience Managing and leading staff
- You must have a proven track record in delivering good care results
- You must have a good understanding of CQC/CI and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA
The successful Clinical Services Manager will receive an excellent salary up to £45,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role for 40 hours a week working throughout Day Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
Reference ID: 3580
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV