An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN to work in an exceptional care home based in the Dennistoun, Glasgow area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers
The team of professionals and well-trained care assistants provide 24-hour care to ensure all residents comfort and well-being.
They like residents to get to know one another in a safe and supportive environment.
Their aim is to make every resident feel completely at home and their 'person centred' approach emphasises respect and dignity
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Wound care/general observation /blood sugar level observation /liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining client dignity and respect at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £17.85 per hour and the annual salary is up to £40,840.80 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days or night shifts available.
In return for your commitment and hard work you will receive the following benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified as an RGN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3482
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV