An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN or RMN to work in an exceptional care home based in the Barrhead, Glasgow.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home is made up of two houses.
The team professionals offer care and support for the elderly in dementia care.
It's vitally important for the residents to feel at home, they have created a warm, friendly environment with an individually appropriate balance of care and independence.
The home encourages residents to lead as full and active a life as possible
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Wound care/general observation /blood sugar level observation /liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Client's dignity and respect at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £17.50 per hour and the annual salary is up to £40,040 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3485
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV