Mobile Electrician - FM
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Multi skilled Electrician to join a highly successful team within a dynamic and expanding National Company covering the Midlands region.
This company has a reputation for delivering quality installation, remedial repairs, planned maintenance and reactive work across commercial clients in the UK. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
You will be paid a competitive basic along with a good amount of OT is available.
Package includes :
- Salary 36-38K
- 28 days paid holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Good OT - 1.5 and x2 on Sunday
- Fully expensed Company Van and mobile phone
- Full PPE and uniform provided
Duties include :
- Completing PPM schedules on small works and reactive repairs.
This will involve various skill sets, however you must be electrically qualified.
You will be required to attend to reactive calls and ensure top quality work at all times.
- Providing a high level of customer service to a portfolio of clients
- Lighting (small installations, fault finding, lamping etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor
- Maintain and update log books
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2 (Essential)
- Electrically qualified – City and Guilds level 3 (Desirable)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
- 'Driving license
- Start: 02/03/2022
- Rate: £36000 to £38000 per annum
- Location: Birmingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Louise McLaren
- Tel: 07528568186
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-32865
- Posted: 2022-03-02 13:49:03 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions