Business Evaluation Manager
Business Evaluation Manager | Online Gaming |Malta | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Business Evaluation Manager to provide strategic support, performance analysis and innovative ideas in the areas of Business Development and Financial Performance.
If you are an experienced Business Evaluation Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Generous benefits package and tailored career development opportunities.
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Health Care
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Onsite Gym
What will you be doing?
- Evaluate new business development & strategic opportunities to present recommendations to relevant Stakeholders
- Provide relevant Stakeholders with easy to follow clear, meaningful and timely financial information for strategic planning and decision making
- Offer suggestions and direction from analysis to help guide organization decision-makers
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company's strategic direction
- Strategic problem solver, finding ways to efficiently deliver new products to market and making organizations more efficient
- Running and developing financial models to assist the business in creating further growth and improved margin
- Identify and maximise cost efficiencies & revenue streams
- Develop pricing strategies and product commercials
- Be involved in commercial negotiations with customers, working closely with the Partnership team
- Analyse key performance indicators for the group and perform regular reporting
- Monitor product and feature performance
- Measure financial and operational performance
- Perform analysis on promotional proposals and performance
- Perform in-depth analysis on key customers with the aim to support the partnership team making commercial decisions
- Perform industry research using publicly available data sources
- Using data analysis, business modelling, and research, develop ideas on how the business can meet customer needs
- Analise qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Manipulate data using data analysis tools to discover insights and opportunities
What will you need to succeed?
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Possessing gravitas and initiative to engage with senior customer contacts
- The ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong understanding and experience of financial modelling and analysis
- A strong understanding of the global gambling market.
- Excellent working knowledge of all Office 365 products, including Excel and other relevant software solutions.
- Ability to set operational targets, timelines and plans
- Be able to set goals and targets in line with departmental strategy
If you are an experienced Business Evaluation Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Billy Malone, Recruitment Consultant by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people.
It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours.
English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem.
Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild.
You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
Evaluation / Manager / Data Analysis / Strategic Support / Gaming
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Head of Operations
- In House Lawyer
- Node.js Developer
- Java Developer
- Senior iOS Developer
- Fullstack Developer
- Software Engineer
- Digital Workplace Team Lead
- Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer
- iOS Developer
- Experienced Recruitment Resourcer
- Head of Risk and Compliance
- Underwriting Administrative Assistant
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Accountant (Qualified ACCA, ACA or similar)
- Fraud & Risk Operations Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO