Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a motivated RGN to work in an exceptional care home based in the Clydebank, Scotland area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This special care home has a team full of professionals that provide palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia nursing and convalescence to very high standards to their patients.
Each house provides a safe and secure environment where residents can feel completely at home.
The team of nurses and carer assistants take time to get to know every resident; tailoring the care they provide to suit each individual
As a Nurse your day to day duties will include:
· Leading, supervising and training the care team
· General Nursing duties-Wound care/general observation /blood sugar level observation /liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care
· Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
· Keeping precise, up to date records
· Maintaining the client dignity and respect at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
· Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
· Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
· Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £18.00 per hour.
We currently have vacancies for both Full Time or Part Time shifts on Nights only.
In return for your commitment and dedication you will be offered the following generous benefits:
· Free NMC pin renewal
· Competitive pay rates
· Free PVG check and uniform
· Refer a friend
· Paid breaks
· Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
· Robust Continuing Professional Development
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as an RGN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3579
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Brenda Little on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £18.00 per hour
- Location: Clydebank, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jupiter Recruitment
- Contact: Brenda Little
- Tel: 01216380567
- Fax: 01216380567
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 3579
- Posted: 2022-02-27 23:30:02 -
- View all Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment