Accounts Assistant | Salary circa £30,000, Negotiable based on experience | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join a large law firm in Gibraltar.
The Accounts Assistant will join the busy, growing accounts team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful company with high standards, therefore we are looking for an exceptional, experienced individual.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for the regular and prompt preparation of high quality financial statements for a portfolio of clients consisting of Trusts, Companies (including large inter-linked Groups) and Partnerships as part of the Company's provision of fiduciary services.
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years' experience of accounting in a fiduciary environment including of Company and Trust Accounts.
- Previous use of Viewpoint, AIM or similar system.
- A history of processing Gibraltar Payroll and producing and submitting personal tax returns would be ideal.
- The successful applicant should be studying towards ACCA (part qualified)
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
LEGAL | ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT | FINANCE | GIBRALTAR
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- System Administrator
- English Speaking Primary School Teacher
- Head of Compliance
- Claims Adjuster
- Customer Relations Officer
- Group Financial Controller
- Reconciliations Assistant
- Management Accountant
- Experienced Recruitment Resourcer
- Technology Director
- Data Engineer
- Senior User Researcher
- QA Analyst
- Senior PA
- Secondary School Teacher
- Primary School Teacher
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- TypeScript Developer
- Fullstack Developer
- Tech-Ops Support