Location: Remote working, with rare visits to Chichester office
Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours/Contract: Full Time
This company is full of specialist design consultants who work within healthcare and behavioural change.
They provide clear, approachable experiences, that enhance their customers well being.
Their expertise has been defined over the last 30+ years by partnering with their clients, to meet their specific customer needs.
They are now looking for a Digital Designer.
, Excellent Adobe CC skill set, including XD, Photoshop, InDesign
, Able to create fantastic digital assets
, Experience with prototyping
, Awareness of CMS like Umbraco
, Problem solving skills
, Ability to take a brief through to completion
, Appreciation of end-to-end processes.
From conceptualisation design and the architecture of products, through to deployment and service level support with our clients
, Strong interpersonal team skills
, Excellent problem-solving acumen
, Good communication and a sense of humour
, Must be self-motivated and highly organised
, Ability to prioritise and execute tasks efficiently
, Personal desire to learn and stay up-to-date
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please click 'Apply' now, or give Wayne a call for an informal chat on 01329 565036.
More Jobs from 2MES
- Healthcare Assistants – Carer
- Healthcare Assistants – Carer Driver
- Data Protection Analyst
- CNC Press Brake Operator (Various Shifts)
- Production Operative (Weekend Shift)
- CNC Laser Operator (Various Shifts)
- Visual Designer
- Commonwealth Games Traffic Order Team Leader
- Commonwealth Games Senior Data Analyst – 12 month FTC
- Commonwealth Games Assistant Route Network Manager
- Workshop Project Manager
- Technical Support Team Leader
- Property Operations Assistant
- Procurement Lead Officer - Rail
- Procurement Lead Officer – Productivity and Skills
- Procurement Lead Officer – Metro x2 (12 Month FTC)
- Head of Procurement
- Casual Housekeeping Assistant