Talent Acquisition Specialist
Love the passion and promise of a start-up? If you are looking to make an impact on a meaningful scale, come and join our client and raise the world's expectations of people development.
They are looking for someone who wants to work cohesively with persistence and passion alongside awesome people.
Our client is looking for an outstanding Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) for their fully funded start-up business that has emerged from Prossimo Global Partners’ (PGP) success.
PGP is an executive advisory ï¬rm focused on strategy and human capital solutions.
The ï¬rm was founded with a focus on Talent, Teamwork, and Strategy being the keys to unlocking the potential of people and teams.
Our client is launching a B2B and B2U mentoring platform as well as a global membership based platform for young leaders development that is a membership based product.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist’s responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, selection procedures, initial interview/phone screening and hosting or participating in career events.
What You’ll do:
- Identify and implement eï¬ƒcient and eï¬€ective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization through various methods, including but not limited to job postings, online searches, social media, community services, colleges, networking, team member referral program
- Identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Attract and recruit mentors, ambassadors and global partners
- Schedule, interview and assess candidates based on needs
- Follow up with candidates, including oï¬€ers, turndowns, and referrals
- Implement recruiting sourcing strategies including job fairs, campus recruiting, internet, and other events
- Maintain an open positions report and communicate recruiting activity
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Conduct new team member orientation
What You’ve done:
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in full life cycle recruiting experience
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices
What You’ve got:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Diversity & cultural awareness
- Organized with excellent time management capability
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency
What’s in it for You:
- Health insurance
- 401k matching
- Flexible vacation/time-oï¬€
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Professional development opportunities
This is a Talent Acquisition Specialist position.
Remote working is required at this stage.
Ideally be commutable or accessible to NYC monthly in the future.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
"PGP celebrates and values diversity and is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages connection, collaboration, and creativity.
We strive to hire, develop and retain the most talented people from diï¬€erent backgrounds, who bring unique views and skills to our team, and as a result are inspired to reach and do amazing work every day.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace"
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- E-Commerce Office Assistant
- General Manager / Business Coach
- Loft Conversion Team Leader
- Amazon PPC Digital Advertising Executive
- PAT Testing Engineer
- Care Assistant
- Creative PA
- Operations Manager
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Assistant
- Hospital Liaison Substance Misuse Worker
- Sales Representative
- E-Commerce & Customer Service Assistant
- Service Breakdown Engineer
- Blind Manufacturer / Fitter
- E-Commerce & Customer Service Assistant