Social Media, Marketing & Content Executive
Our client is looking for a passionate and creative candidate to drive forward company’s social media presence.
Their ideal candidate is someone with a thorough knowledge of the company’s brand, as well as, a strong understanding of social media and core marketing concepts.
You would be responsible for developing creative ways, to generate a buzz within all relevant social media environments and you will need to enjoy and thrive working in a fast-paced environment, keeping up with an ever-evolving marketing schedule and working well when the heat is on!
You will need to be super organised and have the ability too creatively catch their target demographic’s attention.
Along with a creative eye for detail, a driven mindset and a positive, pro-active attitude, you should be proficient using Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop software platforms as you will be using both on a daily basis in order to create impactful graphic assets for social media.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to bring fresh creative ideas and be an integral part of taking company’s online presence to the next level, whilst having a strong input in shaping the brand’s creative direction, going forward.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
As Social Media, Marketing and Content Executive your role will include:
- Leading social media strategy for company in line with business objectives, ensuring all content is engaging and relevant to key customer moments and reactive ‘live’ moments.
You will be calling out key product/trends and aligned with trade/brand calendar, maximizing content syndication across all channels (homepage, newsletters, social media)
- Developing innovative ideas, engaging content and campaigns to push the brand ahead of competition
- Work alongside the Social Media Team, to consistently drive the growth of their key channels: Instagram, Instagram Stories, YouTube, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Working closely with the Ecommerce Team to, plan and execute creative, content & campaigns, that are high quality, on-brand and consistently delivered to a high standard across all channels
- Responsible for all campaign & content shoots including models, wider team, locations, styling etc
- Willing to take on a hands-on approach to, creating and delivering an array of content, from static, video and graphic assets.
In addition to Premiere Pro and Photoshop, you will also need to be fully conversant and accomplished with Facebook Creator Studio, Business Manager, Mailchimp and editing software
- Act as a brand guardian for the creative aesthetic of all social channels.
Some experience in trademark/brand lawful protection would be highly advantageous
- Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns
- Own administration elements, including regular reporting for relevant channels, product orders for social shoots, updating marketing/social calendars and budget reports when required.
Key Skills & Experience:
The successful Social Media, Marketing & Content Executive will have/be:
- Substantial experience (2 Years+) working in a similar social media role preferably in retail/fashion e-com
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms’ front and back end, and how best to use them
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Facebook Creator Studio, Business Manager Graphic Design/Video Editing platform
- You will need to be able update ecommerce websites
- A passion for social media
- Strong copywriting skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong relationship builder with wider teams
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Be open to change and challenge in order to drive the business forward
- An unwavering attention to detail
- Enjoys variety and demonstrates creative flair
- Proactive team player
- Self-motivated, use initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done
- Strong communicator internal / external
- Staff Discount
- Free Parking
- Positive work vibe
- Free Tea/Coffee/Biscuits etc
About our Client
Our client is a goal smashing, go getting team who thrive on smashing targets, exceeding expectations and delivering exceptional results.
Second best is never an option and they challenge each other to push boundaries, leave their comfort zones and reach their full potential.
They are driven, dynamic, fast paced and always want things done yesterday! Good is never enough, they seek excellence in all they do and strive for continuous improvement.
As a growth driven business, targets and results excite them and they always dream big, think big and most importantly ‘ACT’ big.
They are game changers in the fast fashion industry for the forgotten generation of women whose fashion and styling needs have been failed miserably on the high street. These women have been left feeling despaired and uninspired.
They are picking up where the high street has left off and they are experts in identifying their needs, desires and concerns when it comes to dressing and styling fashionably and appropriately.
They empower women to feel their ultimate best.
With their help women are falling back in love with fashion and ultimately back in love with themselves with their clothing which is easy wearing, accessible and affordable.
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am -5pm, with flexibility required
- Contract: 40-hour, Permanent, Full-Time Position
- Salary: Competitive
Note: Due to the volume of expected applicants, please note that they will unfortunately only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Please note this is 3 stage interview process depending on experience and references.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Closing date for this position is Friday 7th August
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- E-Commerce Office Assistant
- General Manager / Business Coach
- Loft Conversion Team Leader
- Amazon PPC Digital Advertising Executive
- PAT Testing Engineer
- Care Assistant
- Creative PA
- Operations Manager
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Assistant
- Hospital Liaison Substance Misuse Worker
- Sales Representative
- E-Commerce & Customer Service Assistant
- Service Breakdown Engineer
- Blind Manufacturer / Fitter
- E-Commerce & Customer Service Assistant