Senior Practitioner Youth Work (Part Time)
Are you a person who really wants to make a difference to people’s lives? If so this might be the job for you.
As Senior Practitioner you will lead on the promotion, planning, delivery and evaluation of a weekly well-being group for disabled young people age 14-25 in Stockport.
Key responsibilities for this role as Youth Work Practitioner will include the ability to:
Manage practitioners and sessional workers in the delivery of the weekly wellbeing session.
Work with young disabled people as youth group leader to plan activities and workshops with an emphasis on the five steps to mental wellbeing ensuring agreed targets and outcomes are met.
Encourage and support young disabled people to have a say, and be involved in decision-making processes.
Encourage young disabled people to be autonomous and self-confident, maximizing opportunities to reach their full potential.
This is a part time role is for 5 hours per week.
Currently based on a Wednesday evening, subject to change during interview process due to candidate availability.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Senior Practitioner (Youth Worker) Part time Dudley
- Senior Practitioner : Short Breaks
- Domiciliary Care Worker (Lincolnshire)
- SENDIASS Practitioner
- Support Worker - Across Hampshire (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Southampton (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Havant and Waterlooville (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Winchester (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Fareham and Gosport (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - New Forest (Sessional Recruitment)
- Early Years Practitioner
- SENDIASS Practitioner Kingston and Richmond
- Strategic Corodinator SENDIASS
- Targeted Positive Activities Coordinator
- SENDIASS Coordinator