Carers needed in Oldham
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of Care Workers, Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants to work with our client on an Agency/Locum basis located in and around Oldham.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical in the Oldham areas as a Care Worker, Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant then please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: Care Worker / Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant
The Care Worker / Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant will be expected to help and assist the team with day to day routines including personal care and feeding.
The Care Workers / Healthcare Assistants / Support Worker would ideally have some experience in care and be a compassionate person.
Care Workers / Healthcare Assistants / Support Workers will help with the day-to-day care of patients either at home within a Home.
Care Workers / Healthcare Assistants / Support Worker are a vital member of the team in hospitals and people homes and clinics.
If you would like to care for people and make a positive difference to their lives, this could be the ideal job for you.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in care are not essential to apply for this role but preferable.
As a Care Worker, Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant you would work under the supervision of Nursing staff along with lots of other Healthcare Assistants.
Your duties could include:
• helping patients to wash, shower or dress
• serving food or helping people eat
• making and changing beds
• turning patients who are confined to bed to avoid pressure sores
• talking to patients to help them feel less anxious
• helping patients to move around if they find it difficult
• giving out and collecting bedpans, and helping patients to the toilet
• making sure the ward or patient’s homes are tidy
• keeping supplies and equipment in order
Your day-to-day work may include using mobility aids and equipment to help lift and move patients.
In Hospital’s you may also escort patients between departments.
With experience, you may be involved in induction training for new healthcare assistants.
We also recruit the following staff so please refer some to us if you know any: General Nurse, RGN at all levels but mainly Band 5 and Band 6.
Healthcare Assistants aks HCA’s, Community Nurses, Specialist Nurses.
A&E Nurses, Endoscopy Nurses and Theatre Nurses.
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we do not bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 25/03/2020
- Duration: Agency
- Rate: £9 to £11 per hour Benefits: Flexbility
- Location: AshtonunderLyne,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Mark Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Fax: 020 8050 2936
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AB-OLD
- Posted: 2020-03-25 15:41:32 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Critical Care ED & Respiratory Nurses
- Care Assistant required in Basildon
- Care Assistant / HCA
- Domiciliary carers required
- Domiciliary Carers required in Herts
- Support Workers Needed in Reading
- Care Workers needed in Birmingham
- Adult registered Nurse
- ICU Needed in London
- Carer's Needed in Norwich!
- Carer's Need in North Norfolk
- Nurses Required in NGH
- ICU Nurses Required URGENTLY
- Care Support Workers required for Agency Work
- Care Workers needed in Harlow
- Care Workers Needed in Northampton
- Care Workers Needed in Norwich
- HCA, NURSES, SUPPORT WORKERS !!!
- SUPPORT WORKERS IN NORWICH & NEARBY
- Day Center Care Worker needed in Harlow