Payroll Executive | Grangemouth starting salary from £23k + benefits including life assurance, pension, annual salary reviews, bonus, progression opportunities, additional training | Payroll / Chartered Accountancy | Grangemouth
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experience Payroll Executive to work for a leading top 10 UK Chartered Accountancy firm in Grangemouth.
Your role will provide a professional, efficient, accurate and timely service to all clients, dealing with queries and managing third party relationships.
Payroll Executive Responsibilities
- Raise sales invoices, credit notes, upload to factor accounts and deliver to customers.
- Prepare candidate payment reports, submit for approval and prepare for payment by BACS
- For all PAYE candidates maintain accurate payroll records in accordance with HMRC and AWR requirements
- Issue all payslips and self-bill remittances electronically
- Efficiently dealing with all client with agreed timescales
- Handle a cross section of client workloads
- Deal with incoming client / customer / temporary worker communications (verbal/written) and understand the nature of the inquiry in order to resolve it or pass it to the correct individual / department.
- Organise and prioritise own workload within agreed parameters
Payroll Executive Requirements
- Previous bureau payroll experience essential
- Dealing with multiple payrolls
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ensure client deadlines are met and high-quality standards are maintained
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills both verbal and written and ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Aware of client needs and expectations- acting promptly to resolve matters in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to work well and proactively contribute to the wider team
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
Our client is a market leading top 10 Chartered Accountancy firm based in Grangemouth.
They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns Recruitment Consultant on 0131 510 0024 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: payroll, bureau payroll, accounts assistant, AAT
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Head of Compliance
- Sales Agent (Swedish)
- Online Marketing Manager - Fluent Italian
- Audit Senior Manager
- Tracking and Data Integration Manager
- Financial Services Assurance Manager,
- Audit Senior
- Auditor - Asset Wealth Management CASS
- External Audit Manager - Asset Wealth Management
- Auditor – Digital Audit
- Auditor - Asset Wealth Management
- Audit Manager
- Affiliate Manager
- Account Manager (Swedish)
- Customer Operations Representative (Danish Speaking)
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Manager - Advisory (SDLT and Property)
- Corporate Tax Director
- Audit Senior