Care Support Workers Needed in Suffolk
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of Care Workers, Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants to work with our client on an Agency/Locum basis located across Suffolk.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical in the Suffolk areas as a Care Worker, Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant then please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: Care Worker / Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant
The Care Worker / Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant will be expected to help and assist the team with day to day routines including personal care and feeding.
The Care Workers / Healthcare Assistants / Support Worker would ideally have some experience in care and be a compassionate person.
Care Workers / Healthcare Assistants / Support Workers will help with the day-to-day care of patients either at home within a Home.
Care Workers / Healthcare Assistants / Support Worker are a vital member of the team in hospitals and people homes and clinics.
If you would like to care for people and make a positive difference to their lives, this could be the ideal job for you.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in care are not essential to apply for this role but preferable.
As a Care Worker, Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant you would work under the supervision of Nursing staff along with lots of other Healthcare Assistants.
Your duties could include:
• helping patients to wash, shower or dress
• serving food or helping people eat
• making and changing beds
• turning patients who are confined to bed to avoid pressure sores
• talking to patients to help them feel less anxious
• helping patients to move around if they find it difficult
• giving out and collecting bedpans, and helping patients to the toilet
• making sure the ward or patient’s homes are tidy
• keeping supplies and equipment in order
Your day-to-day work may include using mobility aids and equipment to help lift and move patients.
In Hospital’s you may also escort patients between departments.
With experience, you may be involved in induction training for new healthcare assistants.
We also recruit the following staff so please refer some to us if you know any: General Nurse, RGN at all levels but mainly Band 5 and Band 6.
Healthcare Assistants aks HCA’s, Community Nurses, Specialist Nurses.
A&E Nurses, Endoscopy Nurses and Theatre Nurses.
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we do not bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 13/08/2019
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £9 to £11 per hour
- Location: Suffolk,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BF1
- Posted: 2019-08-13 15:49:06 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- RNLD / RMN required for a FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION in PRIVATE SECTOR
- Line of Work in Theatre for an ODP or Scrub Nurse
- Earn up to £2250 a month as a HCA / Care Worker / Support Worker
- AGENCY Shifts in Theatre - NHS and Private Sector
- Opportunities working with-in Theatre ODP / Recovery or Scrub
- Agency Theatre shifts ODP Recovery or Scrub required ASAP
- Support Workers Needed in Bedford
- Occupational Therapist
- Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD
- Agency Theatre Shifts available
- ODP / Recovery or Scrub Required
- A Fantastic MATRON required for a Fantastic Hospital
- Nurse Manager of Addiction and Eating Disorder Clinic
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Speciality Doctor Acute Private Hospital PART TIME
- Speciality Doctor - Rehab and Rehiblitation
- Specialist Doctor CAMHS
- Great Opportunity for a Great Nurse
- Nurses Needed Urgently to work in LOW SECURE service