Are you a current 2nd year nurse student, looking for extra cash for summer holidays, or looking to gain some further practical experience to assist with current studies?
Well look no further, Robinson Medical Recruitment are hunt for experienced Student nurses/Health Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in West Lothian.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing support and care for our clients and your daily tasks as a Care Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, daily activities and support to lead a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements as a Care Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature.
- Ability to work with patience, tact and empathy.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a care home setting either on placement or essentially place of current care home employment within the last 12 months.
Why work with us?
- Excellent pay rates including holiday pay
- Varied and rewarding role
- Opportunities to upskill
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free training courses
- Free uniform
Why Join the Team?
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
Give RMR a call on 0131 226 9670
- Rate: Â£9 - 15 per hour + holiday pay + pension
- Location: West Lothian
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Robinson Medical Recruitment
- Contact: Gemma Hardy
- Tel: 01312269670
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RMRSN1906WL
- Posted: 2019-06-19 13:50:57 -
- View all Jobs from Robinson Medical Recruitment