Nurse - Learning Disabilities
Are you looking for a new challenge that will give your career a much-needed boost? Look no further!
Robinson Medical Recruitment is looking to recruit a dedicated RNLD Nurse to work within a hospital setting in Tayside.
To be the ideal nurse for this role, you'll have experience in a similar position and understand how to put your patients at ease.
You'll be a dedicated and motivated individual with outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work extremely well under pressure. This position is perfect for any Nurse who enjoys putting their skills to the test and showing a team what they're made of.
RMR can offer both full time and part time hours as well as a variety of shifts patterns available ranging from early, late, long days and nights for ongoing basis.
Do you have the right stuff?
The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse who has previously worked in a hospital ward setting for learning disabilities.
To apply to this role, you will need:
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience within the UK
- Experience working within a care home setting
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book onto our course.
Who are RMR?
RMR is a successful recruitment provider who have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Care Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
- Excellent payrates
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
- Free uniform