Robinson Medical Recruitment is currently on the hunt for an experienced Registered Nurse who is looking to take their career to new heights in Liberton for both days and night.
As an important part of the team, you will be expected to work both independently and alongside your colleagues to provide the highest level of patient care.
We can offer flexiability to our staff to suit your needs! both full or part time hours, shift patterns range from early, lates.
Do you have the right stuff?
To be the ideal nurse for this role, you'll have experience in a similar position and understand how to put your patients at ease.
You'll be a dedicated and motivated individual with outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work extremely well under pressure.
Experience with caring for the elderly, dementia and physical disabilities in a care/nurse home setting is essential.
You will need to have Right to Work in the UK and A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience within the UK.
As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a valid NMC pin and a recognised Nursing qualification.
Please be aware that as part of the vetting requirements, we do require clinical references from your current place of work who can comment on your clinical ability.
A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling and BLS course in the last 12 months or are willing to book onto our courses and a Full UK Driving licence is desirable
The team behind the advert
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
- Excellent Payrates
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
- Dedicated co-ordinator to support you all the way
- Your very own Nurse Manager to support you clinically
- Rate: Â£17.50 - 30.00 per hour + plus holiday pay
- Location: Liberton
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Robinson Medical Recruitment
- Contact: Gemma Hardy
- Tel: 01312269670
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RGN - BH - Edinburgh
- Posted: 2019-06-13 12:00:28 -
- View all Jobs from Robinson Medical Recruitment