Accounts Assistant | Salary £18 - 25,000 DOE plus study support | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an Accounts Assistant for a successful commercial company in Gibraltar with their Head Office based in the UK.
This job for Accounts Assistant has been created due to the expansion of the business with the acquisition of new global projects.
The Accounts Assistant will report to the Financial Accountant and work with the existing Finance Team exhibiting a strong work ethic and a keenness to develop their skills.
It is a fast paced Company with a strong team ethic.
There will be excellent opportunities for career progression.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities will be but are not confined to:
- Support monthly production of management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions & recs
- Accruals & prepayments
- Calculating depreciation & maintaining FA schedules
- Journal entries
- Ad-hoc duties
Accounts Assistant Profile:
- Studying AAT or at early stages of ACCA or CIMA
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
- Previous use of Sage, preferably Sage 200
- Good excel skills
- General bookkeeping skills
- Understanding of multi-currency and FX
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team Sound basic accounting skills
- Looking for long term development
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ability for flexible approach in problem solving
- Team player
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: AAT | ACCA | CIMA | Reconciliation | Multi Currency | Inter Company| Purchase | Sales | Ledger
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Gaming Analyst
- Lead Developer / Development Lead
- Maintenance Technician (Weekend/Night shifts)
- Manager - Private Clients
- Infrastructure Team Leader/Architect
- Advertising Manager
- Front End Developer (Angular)
- Content Executive
- Senior Engineer, E-Modules
- Collections Negotiator – Debt Management
- Sponsorship Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- SEO Outreach Executive
- Motor Insurance Claims Manager
- Risk Data Analyst
- UX Designer
- Reporting Developer
- Product Manager (Senior)
- SEO Manager (Swedish)
- Java Developer