A fantastic opportunity exists for two experienced Front End Developers to join Abrecco's client, an award winning provider of software solutions.
Already working with some major brands in a number of different sectors, our client are an ambitious company going through a period of growth.
You can expect to be working on greenfield projects to create cutting edge, bespoke solutions using the latest technology.
You will be joining a motivated team who work collaboratively with a focus on delivery for their clients.
- Work and deliver quality solutions in a cross-discipline team
- Collaborate with creative designers to transfer concepts into pages with a great user experience
- You will work across multiple projects of varying size and complexity
- Participate in project planning and reviews, team meetings and client meetings as required
- Provide support to existing clients and projects
Personal and technical attributes:
- Experience with client-side API integrations
- Version Control (Git)
- Gulp / Grunt / jQuery / .Net / Visual Studio would all be useful
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated developer with a passion for technology.
You will be joining a highly successful organisation that invests in the development of their staff.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus benefits for the right candidate.
Please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Only apply to this vacancy if you consent to us contacting you with regards to this and similar future career opportunities.
You may call to discuss the role in more detail if you wish.
More Jobs from Abrecco
- Business Solutions Analyst / Developer : C#.Net / SQLServer : Perm : Edinburgh : Circa £35K + Ben
- Applications Practice Lead - Perm - Edinburgh - to 60k GBP plus exceptional package
- Technical Analyst : Salesforce : 12m FTC : Edinburgh : up to £45k+bens
- PHP Developer : OOA / OOD : 6 months contract : Cheshire
- Application Packager - MSI / SCCM / Scripting - Perm : Edinburgh : to 40K GBP + Bens
- Service Desk Analyst : Win10/Office to 2016 : 3 months : Bellshill : to 130GBP per day
- PHP Developer : OOA / OOD : 6 months contract : Cheshire - Market rates
- Front End Developer : Angular / React : Remote Working : Perm : £DOE
- Implementation and Integration Manager : Central Belt : £Fantastic Salary
- Software Engineer : Matlab / Python - Edinburgh : Up to £40k + Bens
- IT Support Administrator : Dynamics 365 / CRM : Edinburgh : Up to £35k
- Desktop Deployment Engineer : Win10/Office to 2016 : 3 months : Bellshill : circa 130 GBP per day
- Software Developer : SQL/Embedded or Web Based : Perm : Aberdeen - to 50K + Bens
- Applications Practice Manager - Perm - Edinburgh - Up to 78k GBP plus exceptional package
- PMO Lead : Risk & Change : Edinburgh : 6Mth - £DOE
- Head of Testing : Perm : Edinburgh : to 80k GBP plus exceptional package
- Systems Developer : Microsoft : Perm : Edinburgh : to 30K GBP plus bens
- Application Packager : MSI / SCCM : 3 Month contract : Glasgow
- Microsoft Cloud Consultant : MS Azure : 3 to 6 mth Contract - Edinburgh