Data Modeller / BA - Trade Finance, LoC, Finastra
Strong Business Analyst / Data Analyst with excellent Data Modelling and stromng experiencde in the Trade Finance sector, especially in the L/C - Letters of Credit business area is required to join this major bank for ongoing contract work.
You should consider yourself a Trade Finance SME withg stronng Business analysis and Data skills.
The ideal candidate will have as much of the following experience as possible:
- Business analyst SME with Sound functional knowledge in Supply chain, Trade, Electronic invoicing applications.
- Administration and processing of all trade finance products
- Letter of Credit (L/C) advising and confirmation
- First and second checking of L/C documents
- Processing of documentary collections and payments
- Processing of guarantees and trade related loans
- Discounting and refinancing
- Be able to understand a multivendor environment and be able to navigate this kind of working atmosphere
- Delivery focused: be able to understand not only the IT platforms that you are using, but also the business in terms of managing key stakeholders, understanding the potential for risk, understanding commercials
- Excellent knowledge of UCP600, URC522, URR725 and ISBP
- Knowledge of any CGI T360, Finastra Ti+ or any other Trade finance product would be great asset.
- Operational experience of all aspects of Trade Finance
- Exposure to LoanIQ, Eximbills and Swift is good to have to not must have.
- Strong functional business analysis skills with ability to communicate and coordinate between multiple cross teams business, operations and IT.
- Good communication and coordination skills among multiple teams that are cross cultural and cross country.
- Performing systematic business analysis, ensuring business requirements are align with business, operation needs, IT architecture and security standards.
- Designing functional solutions, user workflows and documenting Functional Specifications.
- To walkthrough requirement and proposed solutions to all stakeholders and get it reviewed and signoff.
- To validate Technical design to ensure it is aligned with functional solution.
ALL experienced Trade Finance SME's / Business Analysts with solid Data Modelling and Data experience should apply now.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £375 - £500 per day
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Vertex Solutions International Ltd.
- Tel: 0207 294 7362
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-05-16 14:51:06 -
- View all Jobs from Vertex Solutions International Ltd.
More Jobs from Vertex Solutions International Ltd.
- Data Scientist - Contract - London
- AWS Architect / Engineer - AWS Certified, CloudFormation, Azure
- Senior full stack developer - Contract - London
- C++ Developer - Permanent - Belgium
- Python Developer - Contract
- Java Tools Developer - Contract - London/ Edinburgh
- Java Desktop Tools Developer, IDE, Eclipse, JavaFX, UI, Mobile
- Camunda BPM / Workflow - Java, API, Integration, UI - Banking
- Data Engineer
- Data Architect
- Windows Technical specialist - Intel vPro / AMT - 3rd Line
- Windows Security, 3rd Line Support - Endpoint,Privileged Access
- Python Developer (with AWS)
- Java Full Stack Developers - Golang, Kotlin - Financial Service
- Technical Architect - Java Full Stack - Payments,Cards-Banking
- Java Full Stack Developers, Angular, Oracle, Unix - Banking
- Java Tech Lead - Core Java, Back End & Full Stack - Banking
- Lead Cloud Architect
- Technical Architect
- Technical Project Manager - Java, SDLC, Agile - Banking