Data Modeller / BA - Trade Finance, LoC, Finastra
Strong Business Analyst / Data Analyst with excellent Data Modelling and stromng experiencde in the Trade Finance sector, especially in the L/C - Letters of Credit business area is required to join this major bank for ongoing contract work.
You should consider yourself a Trade Finance SME withg stronng Business analysis and Data skills.
The ideal candidate will have as much of the following experience as possible:
- Business analyst SME with Sound functional knowledge in Supply chain, Trade, Electronic invoicing applications.
- Administration and processing of all trade finance products
- Letter of Credit (L/C) advising and confirmation
- First and second checking of L/C documents
- Processing of documentary collections and payments
- Processing of guarantees and trade related loans
- Discounting and refinancing
- Be able to understand a multivendor environment and be able to navigate this kind of working atmosphere
- Delivery focused: be able to understand not only the IT platforms that you are using, but also the business in terms of managing key stakeholders, understanding the potential for risk, understanding commercials
- Excellent knowledge of UCP600, URC522, URR725 and ISBP
- Knowledge of any CGI T360, Finastra Ti+ or any other Trade finance product would be great asset.
- Operational experience of all aspects of Trade Finance
- Exposure to LoanIQ, Eximbills and Swift is good to have to not must have.
- Strong functional business analysis skills with ability to communicate and coordinate between multiple cross teams business, operations and IT.
- Good communication and coordination skills among multiple teams that are cross cultural and cross country.
- Performing systematic business analysis, ensuring business requirements are align with business, operation needs, IT architecture and security standards.
- Designing functional solutions, user workflows and documenting Functional Specifications.
- To walkthrough requirement and proposed solutions to all stakeholders and get it reviewed and signoff.
- To validate Technical design to ensure it is aligned with functional solution.
ALL experienced Trade Finance SME's / Business Analysts with solid Data Modelling and Data experience should apply now.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £375 - £500 per day
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Vertex Solutions International Ltd.
- Tel: 0207 294 7362
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-05-16 14:51:06 -
- View all Jobs from Vertex Solutions International Ltd.
More Jobs from Vertex Solutions International Ltd.
- Digital Business Analyst
- HPSA - HP Server Automation Architect - Unix/Linux
- Lead Developer, Front End, UI, ReactJS, NodeJS, Redux-Bristol
- Business Analyst- Banking, Digital, Lending, Payments
- Project Managers - Banking- Digital, Payments, Lending
- 3 x VB.NET,Windows Forms, WCF - Acord-London Markets Insurance
- Automation Tester - Java, Selenium - Bristol
- 2 x Jenkins DevOps CI/CD Pipeline Engineers
- Business Improvement Consultant
- Business Process Consultant
- Trial Manager
- Trial Manager
- Analytics Manager - Global Bank - Contract
- 2 x .Net/VB.Net Developer - London Markets Insurance
- Snr Test Programme Lead - Digital Banking Transformation
- Snr / Head of Data Engineering - Large Programs - Banking
- Senior Data /ETL Engineer
- Snr Java Engineer - Security Engineering,Threat Modeling - Bank
- Snr Back-end Java Developer- AWS, TDD/BDD, CI/CD - Banking