Compliance Assistant | Competitive salary and benefits | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Assistant to join a company based in Gibraltar.
Utilising your previous minute taking experience, the Compliance Assistant will be integral to the business, undertaking a wide variety of duties including attending high level meetings where minutes shall be taken.
Compliance Assistant Responsibilities:
Ensuring compliance with company and any other relevant standards/ regulations
- Maintenance of thorough and up to date notes, policies and procedures
- Frequent minute taking at high level meetings
- Providing compliance support
- Compliance monitoring programmes
- Compliance reviews
- Gathering and reviewing of information for due diligence
- Risk assessments
- Risk Management - including maintaining Risk Registers and risk appetite and tolerance statements, collating client Own Risk and Solvency Assessments;
- Assessing new legislations and regulations
- Collection and submission of regulatory returns and reports
- Client liaison
- Providing training where necessary (e.g.
anti-money laundering, data protection training)
- Ad hoc office administration
Compliance Assistant Requirements:
Proven minute taking experience at high level meetings is essential
- Exceptional English is required
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required for this role
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Understanding of compliance beneficial
- Ability to work alone when needed and as part of a team
Our client values their staff and are looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They provide a great platform to develop your career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Minute Taking | Meetings | PA | EA | Compliance | Office | Administrator | Risk | Regulation | Legislation | Data Protection
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Tax Senior
- Audit Senior
- Audit and Accounts Senior
- Client Relations Specialist
- Payroll Analyst
- Audit Manager
- Insight Analyst
- Accounts and Audit Manager (Qualified)
- Audit Senior
- DevOps Automation Engineer
- Tax Manager
- SEO Manager (Senior)
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- UX Researcher
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- SEO Manager (Swedish)
- UX Designer
- CRM Trainer
- NVM Design Expert