Finance and Administration Manager
Finance and Administration Manager
Location: Dalgety Bay
We have an exciting, new opportunity at Ingenico.
We are recruiting a Finance & Administration Manager.
Working in a vibrant and energetic finance team, you will be leading a team of 4, responsible for management of the financial accounting and reporting function.
In a dynamic and challenging environment, you never know what`s coming next.
If you like a varied role and have a solid Finance background, then we want to talk to you.
Who we are:
Ingenico has been operating for almost 40 years and is the global leader in seamless payments, as well as one of the leaders in the Fin-Tech market.
We provide smart, trusted and secure platforms to empower commerce across in-store, online and mobile channels.
We are the world's number 1 provider of secure payment services for local, national and international organisations.
Ingenico enables merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise.
Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep our business at the forefront of the payment industry by anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
We are shaping the future of payments on a global scale.
Who you are:
* Highly numerate with exceptional analytical skills
* Committed to providing first rate financial support
* Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels
* Able to communicate business as well as financial issues to variety of audiences
* Strong organisational skills, balancing demands and working to tight deadlines with an ability to work on your own initiative
* Driver for change and continuous improvement
* Ethical; respect for confidentiality
* Possess strong knowledge of both UK and International Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards
* A trusted advisor
* A team leader who is able to inspire and develop staff to improve their performance
What you`ll do:
* Lead a team of 4
* Achievement of business KPI's
* External Reporting - Maintain all Statutory Registers and complete the annual Statutory Accounts Reporting; Corporation Tax & VAT returns
* Financial Reporting - deliver on all Group requirements; inter-company and balance sheet control
* Compliance - Ensure compliance with the Group's Corporate Governance manual (the 'Red Book'), and implement business process changes where appropriate; Play the lead role in all internal & external audits
* Forecasting - Lead balance sheet and cash flow forecasting for annual budgets and forecasts.
Continual improvement of existing forecasting tools.
* Cash Management - Maintain the integrity of the AP & AR Ledgers and processes - review existing process and look to improve/automate the process to make efficiency improvements whilst retaining internal controls.
* An Accounting qualification (CA, CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent)
* A strong management accounting background
* Previous experience of working in the Finance function within a large international Group
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
* Knowledge of SAP an advantage
What we offer:
We are a rapidly growing, internationally renowned, and marketing-leading financial technology company, and we are looking for passionate and talented professionals to be a part of our journey.
We offer you an environment where you can really make a difference, and knowledgeable colleagues with a strong "can-do" attitude and naturally inquisitive nature.
You will be working in a forward-looking, progressive and global business that is leading the revolution in how consumers pay; in-store, online and through their mobiles.