Theatre Teacher in China, 14kRMB/Month after Tax, On Board 15 Days Free Hotel, Airfare Reimbursement up to 8,000RMB/Year, Health Insurance
Dreamaker Drama Academy What You Can Expect from Dreamaker: Strong School Culture: We adhere to the respect, explore, hope, empathy values, respecting each child's uniqueness and guiding them to understand themselves and explore diversity and all possibilities of the world.
Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other.
We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family High Expectations: The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
Company profile Dreamaker Drama Academy with 2 programs o Helen O' Grady Drama Program from UK - http: //www.
helenogrady.co.uk o Dreamaker Theater Program - http: //www.
dreamaker.com.cn/Eng/Home.html Co-founded in 2010 by the famous director Feng Xiaogang, and an entrepreneur Zhang Silu, with a mission to promote English education and focusing on cultivating talents, we are committed to inspire 4 to 18 years old children and provide one of a kind English drama education.
We use the world's leading Helen O' Grady English drama education curriculum system to provide our students with an excellent environment and stage for their future developments.
As one of the first to use an English drama education curriculum in China, we adhere to the respect, explore, hope, empathy values, respecting each child's uniqueness and guiding them to understand themselves and explore diversity and all possibilities of the world.
At present, we have become one of the best brands in English drama education.
We have a team of outstanding teachers who all share the same vision of imparting quality education to students at young age.
Right now we're recruiting enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated teachers who will be able to contribute positively to the work of English drama teach ing.
Job description Theatre Teacher Training, lesson plan model, teaching materials and scripts are provi ded.
Work and share ideas with the exiting teaching team from different cultures and different theatre backgro und.
Create curriculum, workshop, lecture and training's with the whole teaching t eam.
Teach theatre games, mime, improvisation, story-telling, extract from plays, monolog u e s...and all different kinds of drama/theatre exerci ses.
Direct the annual productions for different level classes and summer/winter camp producti ons.
Working hours(full-time): 40 hours per week, including 20 hours teaching.
Two days off each w eek.
Prepare necessary teaching aids and props for each class where necess ary.
Preparing for the end of term evaluati ons.
Be ready to substitute another teacher in classes where called upon by the supervi sor.
Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after cl ass.
Conduct and/or assist in demo clas ses.
Prepare and Assist in Event Days, Theme Days activities and lectures Help each other in the annual productions, work as stage manager, sound control, light control, stage crew, etc.
Make set, prop and buy costumes for the productions.
Requirements Essential qualifications Clear pronunciation of English, no strong accent Bachelor/Master Degree in Performing Arts / Theatre / Directing or at least two years working experience as a drama teacher with a reference letter provi ded.
Good with kids from 7-17 years old Non-criminal Record Medical check Preferred but not essential Qualifications Native English Speaker Acting or directing experience Outgoing personality with lots of vocal and physical energy is preferred.
Salary Salary based on experience and qualification.
We also like to know your expectations.
A general range is 14000+ RMB after tax, including 3000 housing allowa nce.
Airfare reimbursement: up to 8000 RMB/year Contract completion bonus up to 5000 RMBHealth Insurance is provi ded.
Relocation assistance for temporary housing: 5000 RMB set-up l oan.
Paid Training opportunities Day Off allowance: 10 work days /year Paid Holiday Leave: 11 days /Year On board 15 days free hotel Contact Information Contact name: Valery Email address: A702@directapply.findworkabr oad.com Tel: +8618830359000 We Chat: Valerian
Salary: 14000 CNY to 18000 CNY Monthly
Housing: See job description
Contract type: full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: See job description
Work Location: Beijing, Beijing
Working hours: See job description
Positions available: 5
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
Apply online: [url]https://teachingchina.net/apply-online/117525?c=b705ab[/url]\\\"http://teachingchina.net/jobs/117108\\\"[applylink]
More Jobs from Teaching China
- Teach English in Binhai, Tianjin, start immediately
- Primary school in Futian, Shenzhen, 13K per month, Z visa provided, start immediately
- Online ESL tutor (Home-Based)
- Kindergarten English Teacher needed in Wangjing , Beijing , up to 18000RMB per month
- Headteacher needed in Ningbo, start to work immediately
- Primary school English teacher needed in Huangdao,Qingdao, start immediately
- ESL Teaching (business English for professionals) in Tianjin, no fixed locations, start immediately
- Teach in Bao'an, Shenzhen, a training center near Fanshen metro station, 15000RMB per month, two days off
- Teach English in Jingjiang, Jiangsu, start immediately
- 12K-15K, kids english teacher, with apartment,1 mins walk to subway, Shanghai
- Teach English in Haizhu District, Guangzhou, start immediately
- Teach in University in Ganzhou, Jiangxi, start in March,2018
- 1800-2500 USD, free rent apartment(two bedrooms), insurance and visa covered, Shenyang
- Shanghai International School looking for American Program Social Studies Teacher asap,14k-24k
- Teach English in Qingyuan, Guangdong, start immediately
- Online English Teacher
- Headteacher needed in Shanghai, start to work immediately
- ESL Primary School Teacher Wanted in Beautiful city Qingdao
- Language English Teacher in Nanshan, Shenzhen, start immediately
- Online English Tutor