Business Solution Analyst
- You will join the Software Development Team by supporting and assisting with the ongoing implementation of the SYNERGi Cyber Security Management software platform.
- Gather business requirements and writing up reports in the form of user stories, clearly outlining the criteria
- Liase with implementation managers, training internal and external customers to analyse needs and functional requirements, documenting an producing the required information.
- Involved in the sprint planning, daily stand ups, requirement grooming and sprint demos.
- Complete business analyst tasks as part of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), including but not limited to ( development of business requirement documents, functional specifications and test plans)
- Support communication and delivery of requirements with key stakeholders.
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Strong time management and project management skills in order to ensure requirements are documents and reviewed as per project timelines.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and translating them into functional and application requirements is essential.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM/DevOps environment is beneficial.
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security Industry, specifically around GRC, Risk Management, Vendor Management and Incident Response.
- Experience using Agile in the development of business requirements (e.g.
writing user stories, acceptance criteria, managing the product backlog, elaboration of Epics, etc.)
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Data Protection Consultant- GDPR
- Microsoft Sales Engineer
- Sales Manager - UK Wide (Home Based)
- Sales Engineer (CDN Networks)
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager (Audio Visual / Video Conferencing)
- Business Development Director
- Cisco Collaboration Engineer
- Video and Audio Support Engineer
- Security Presales Consultant
- Manager - Forensic Technology & eDiscovery
- Data Forensic Expert
- New Business Development Manager (Telecoms)
- Senior Support Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (IT Security, Telecoms, Unified Comms)
- Trainee Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Cross train from Sales)
- Business Development Associate
- Business Developer
- New Business Development Manager