Business Solution Analyst
- You will join the Software Development Team by supporting and assisting with the ongoing implementation of the SYNERGi Cyber Security Management software platform.
- Gather business requirements and writing up reports in the form of user stories, clearly outlining the criteria
- Liase with implementation managers, training internal and external customers to analyse needs and functional requirements, documenting an producing the required information.
- Involved in the sprint planning, daily stand ups, requirement grooming and sprint demos.
- Complete business analyst tasks as part of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), including but not limited to ( development of business requirement documents, functional specifications and test plans)
- Support communication and delivery of requirements with key stakeholders.
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Strong time management and project management skills in order to ensure requirements are documents and reviewed as per project timelines.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and translating them into functional and application requirements is essential.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM/DevOps environment is beneficial.
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security Industry, specifically around GRC, Risk Management, Vendor Management and Incident Response.
- Experience using Agile in the development of business requirements (e.g.
writing user stories, acceptance criteria, managing the product backlog, elaboration of Epics, etc.)
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Account Manager – New Business (Enterprise)
- Account Manager - Enterprise Markets
- Contact Centre Support Desk Engineer
- Business Development Manager – High Touch
- Sales Engineer – Enterprise Sector
- Legal Review Team Lead
- Information Security Consultant
- Senior Manager (Forensics)
- Account Director (WAN / MPLS)
- Sales Support Operations Manager
- PreSales Cloud Architect (Practice Lead)
- Senior Consultant (eDiscovery)
- PreSales Consultant - UK / Home Based
- AV/VC Desktop Support Engineer
- Junior Security Consultant
- Security Consultant (Professional Services)
- Sales Executive
- eDisclosure Project Leader
- Network Product Manager
- Sales Executive (New Business)