Data Protection Consultant- GDPR
- You will advise and implement new policies and procedures to support clients in becoming compliant against GDPR.
- Provide subject matter expertise to business stakeholders and be responsible for implementing GDPR related changes.
- Hands on involvement in completing gap analysis and data mapping in order to ensure compliance.
- Assist in the management of data protection incidents or breaches promptly.
- Your time will be spent commuting to the office and client sites.
- Will involve travelling around the South-East to client sites
- Strong knowledge of the data protection laws
- Previous experience delivering privacy advice is essential.
- Good knowledge of information-related frameworks and standards including ISO27001.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Business Solution Analyst
- Microsoft Sales Engineer
- Sales Manager - UK Wide (Home Based)
- Sales Engineer (CDN Networks)
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager (Audio Visual / Video Conferencing)
- Business Development Director
- Cisco Collaboration Engineer
- Video and Audio Support Engineer
- Security Presales Consultant
- Manager - Forensic Technology & eDiscovery
- Data Forensic Expert
- New Business Development Manager (Telecoms)
- Senior Support Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (IT Security, Telecoms, Unified Comms)
- Trainee Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Cross train from Sales)
- Business Development Associate
- Business Developer
- New Business Development Manager