Data Protection Consultant- GDPR
- You will advise and implement new policies and procedures to support clients in becoming compliant against GDPR.
- Provide subject matter expertise to business stakeholders and be responsible for implementing GDPR related changes.
- Hands on involvement in completing gap analysis and data mapping in order to ensure compliance.
- Assist in the management of data protection incidents or breaches promptly.
- Your time will be spent commuting to the office and client sites.
- Will involve travelling around the South-East to client sites
- Strong knowledge of the data protection laws
- Previous experience delivering privacy advice is essential.
- Good knowledge of information-related frameworks and standards including ISO27001.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Account Manager – New Business (Enterprise)
- Account Manager - Enterprise Markets
- Contact Centre Support Desk Engineer
- Business Development Manager – High Touch
- Sales Engineer – Enterprise Sector
- Legal Review Team Lead
- Information Security Consultant
- Senior Manager (Forensics)
- Account Director (WAN / MPLS)
- Sales Support Operations Manager
- PreSales Cloud Architect (Practice Lead)
- Senior Consultant (eDiscovery)
- PreSales Consultant - UK / Home Based
- AV/VC Desktop Support Engineer
- Junior Security Consultant
- Security Consultant (Professional Services)
- Sales Executive
- eDisclosure Project Leader
- Network Product Manager
- Sales Executive (New Business)