This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing, ambitious but fun technology company!
Arcus Global delivers next generation technology to our clients within the public sector.
We blend cloud computing technologies, expertise and commercial acumen to transform businesses.
Our aim is to disrupt the stale market, displace old competitors and bring about real change and improvement to the sectors that need it the most.
As a junior developer in Arcus Global you will be at the cutting edge of cloud development and growing our business.
You will be getting ‘hands on’ with the latest platforms and practises, such as Amazon Web Services and SalesForce.
Your design solutions will bring applications to life for our clients.
You will have a passion for learning new technologies, delivering at pace and growing yourself and the business.
Whether you want to ‘skill up’ or show that you have the chops to be a first class developer – Arcus is the place to be.
Duties and Skills
- Create features that are intuitive, time-saving and allow users to provide critical services to our products.
Maintain a consistent look-and-feel across clients and deployments.
- We expect applicants to show proficiency in a programming language and will take that ability into coaching them in additional languages required by the web, SalesForce and Amazon.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in cloud technology and acquire industry standard certifications.
Mentor other developers in your field of speciality and learn from them.
- Developers at Arcus watch the industry for new products and techniques we can adopt to improve performance and security, speed development or visualize data.
- Use principles of good UX and common sense to present intuitive product solutions to our clients.
- You will have a confident approach to problem solving within set timescales as well as an ability to organise and track your own tasks to success.
You should have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as work well within a team.
- Communicate Collaborate with your team on decisions both internally and externally and will be confident in developing relationships with customers within the public sector.
- You will have a history of working with code projects, either commercially, from university or open source groups and be able to demonstrate the abilities you acquired.
- This role will work in an English speaking environment and all communication both verbal and written will be in English.
- Agile Development An understanding of agile project management methodologies will help you get to grips with how we operate our teams.
- Cloud services & API - Have you played with Google APIs? Do you know about SalesForce or Amazon Web Services? Any experiences in these fields will show that you are interested in the future of commercial computing.
Arcus develops applications on all these platforms and provides back offices services for vital government systems on SalesForce.
Experience with source control such as GIT would also be very useful.
- Educated to degree level but not necessarily in computer science or show that you have trained yourself to an advanced level.
- Be Fun! Our teams are friendly and excited about what they do – be the kind of person that’s great to work and play with (we can teach you to punt).
How to apply
Please click apply and you will be rediretced to our client's website.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Graduate Employee Support Officer
- Area Sales Manager
- Quality System Administrator
- Quality Control Technician
- Customer Services Assistant
- Warehouse Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Admin & Office Support
- Admin & Office Support
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive/Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Telesales Executive
- Driver, Events Distribution Operative
- Marketing Executive
- Health and Social Care Assessor (levels 2-5)
- CAD Coordinator
- Driver / Delivery Driver / Multi Drop Driver
- Business Development Manager
- Research & Development Engineer