Digital Design Manager
Digital Design Manager | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Digital Design Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
The successful Gaming Digital Design Manager will manage the tactical in house team of Digital Designers in the production of first class marketing materials for all online marketing channels for the companys brands.
Digital Design Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the effective management and delivery of all digital design activity on all online channels for all brands.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team cultivating a culture where continuous improvement is embraced.
- Provide development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time; ensure team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations, legislation.
- Schedule and delegate all digital design requests to the team ensuring briefing forms are adequately completed as per the agreed criteria, and ensuring high standards of work throughout all the team's deliverables, with all due dates are met and tasks prioritised in line with business requirements.
- Review and proof (Inc.
sign off) all digital design deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP.
- Track all digital design tasks through the workflow management system to ensure the smooth flow of work through design studio and client, ensuring a successful feedback & iteration process through to sign off.
- Effectively collaborate with the Creative Studio Manager & Production Team to plan and schedule resources based on availability & suitability for optimum production
- Consulting and advising on all projects across the business where design input is required, and liaising with third parties when necessary to ensure all materials are executed to high quality and on brand.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to assist the Head of Studio & Production Manager to obtain sign off from/for business.
Digital Design Manager requirements:
- Senior level of experience in managing design teams in a highly productionised environment
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Previous experience of strategic planning and budget management
- University-level education in design, media, art, or similar
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & design principles for offline and online media
- Ability to create simple, engaging web graphics
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers
- Previous track record of creating innovative digital experiences that yield an impressive ROI
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
- IT Infrastructure Administrator - Professional Services
- Accounts Assistant
- Grandstand Executive
- Swedish Customer Support Agent
- Accountant (Senior)
- Communication and Reporting Analyst
- CRM Support Executive
- Conversion Analyst
- Brand Manager