Unity Developer (Senior)
Unity Developer (Senior) | Competitive salary + excellent benefits package | Games Design | Ireland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Unity Developer by one of the leading lights in the mobile game development industry in Dublin.
A specialist in adventure games, our client is looking for someone to come and create awesome adventure games!
Senior Unity Developer responsibilities:
As the Senior Developer, you'll be tasked with ensuring significant architectural reuse and player engagement.
You will also be asked to:
- Champion best practices of game development using both Unity 2D and 3D
- Promote clean, efficient and optimised code to the whole team, whilst helping to train other developers in Unity and its intricacies
- Work closely with creatives, designers, and UX/UI to develop next-gen adventure mobile games using Unity for multiple platforms
- Write content pipeline tools and editor extensions to enable streamlining of production whilst working closely with the server team on tasks such as error handling, network connections, and efficient data transfer and storage
- Test your own code extensively and work closely with the QA team to resolve any bugs that you find
Senior Unity Developer requirements:
You will have a proven background in Unity development, with at least 5 years of experience in the games development industry (AAA or F2P MMO).
You will also have:
- 5+ years' of experience in developing 3D games using Unity
- Excellent C# (.Net 3.5) skills
- Solid understanding of how to write low-latency and low-garbage code in C#
- A good knowledge of programming principles and how systems work together, and common architectural approaches
Our client specialises in creating and developing great play experiences for kids, unconstrained by a single medium.
Instead they strive to create a fully rounded experience for children where their fun and creativity can flourish in both the real and digital world.
They have partnered with some of the brightest and most talented people from around the globe to help bring the range of products to life, and their passion for creativity and play means that only the absolute best will do.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Technical Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEYWORDS: Unity 3D, Unity, C#, AAA F2P MMO, .Net 3.5, Mobile Gaming, Git, Jira, UX, UI
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
- IT Infrastructure Administrator - Professional Services
- Accounts Assistant
- Grandstand Executive
- Swedish Customer Support Agent
- Accountant (Senior)
- Communication and Reporting Analyst
- CRM Support Executive
- Conversion Analyst
- Brand Manager