Head of Compliance
Head of Compliance - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
EU applicants may only apply
c£Market Rate Plus Excellent Benefits and Relocation
SRGEurope are seeking an experienced Head of Compliance/MLRO for an enterprising Online Gaming company in Gibraltar.
The Head of Compliance/MLRO will own and deliver the groups compliance strategy in all its current and future licensed territories.
Through the effective management of a small and evolving compliance team, the Head of Compliance/MLRO will ensure that the group fulfils its regulatory commitments.
Working closely with the MD and senior management team the Head of Compliance/MLRO will drive a compliance first culture and champion all aspects of licensed regulation obligations whilst maintaining a strong and pragmatic commercial outlook.
Head of Compliance/MLRO Responsibilities:
Key areas of responsibility common to all licences both current and future are:
- Verification hence preventing minors from accessing gambling products
- AML/ Fraud, keeping crime out of gambling (MLRO)
- Social Responsibility, safe guarding the vulnerable from gambling
- Product Fairness, ensure independent testing of products, clear rules and terms
- Marketing, ensuring all customer communications meet regulatory requirements
- The groups expert in the development and implementation of regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance and governance
- Ensure all marketing approvals are consistent across the group and meet the industry standards
- Lead new licence applications in consultation with legal partners and regulators
- Engage with trade industries and consultants to scope out new markets
- Liaison with other customer facing operations - KYC/Account Security to ensure compliance and regulatory matters are being upheld across the business
- Work as a liaison with crime authorities requiring information and reports on security incidents include local polices, GFIU, NCA, other law enforcement agencies
- Prime contact for Anti Money Laundering / proceeds of crime act (MLRO)
- To ensure ongoing compliance with regulations and technical standards in all jurisdictions, retain licence, maintain good relations with regulators and protect business reputation
- To provide comprehensive guidance to the business on requirements in new jurisdictions, including early identification of problem areas and efficient allocation of business resources
- Customer Escalations, provide aggrieved customers with a comprehensive and insightful response, avoid reputational damage, identify and resolve process, procedure and or technical issues
Head of Compliance/MLRO Profile:
Relevant Compliance qualification
- In-depth understanding of the gaming industry, products, operators and trends.
- Substantial practical and theoretical experience dealing with regulatory compliance, verification, AML/ Fraud, ASA, social responsibility and data protection
- Appreciation of the customer experience with a strong focus on customer relations.
- Modern compliance professional mentality, i.e.
business and customer focused rather than prescriptive
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Principle based and results driven approach to problem solving
- Flexibility, meet the changing needs of the Business, Regulators and Commission
- Integrity and Openness, demonstrating a fair, consistent, open and honest approach
- Able to challenge assumptions and also be challenged and adapt accordingly within the framework of a positive team-orientated environment
If you have the necessary attributes to succeed as Head of Compliance/MLRO, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Head of Compliance | MLRO |Online Gaming |Regulatory Compliance | AML |Fraud
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
- IT Infrastructure Administrator - Professional Services
- Accounts Assistant
- Grandstand Executive
- Swedish Customer Support Agent
- Accountant (Senior)
- Communication and Reporting Analyst
- CRM Support Executive
- Conversion Analyst
- Brand Manager