RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
Senior RF IC Design Engineer | Salary €65,000 to €75,000 plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Netherlands or Italy
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior RF IC Design Engineer for a world leader in the RF IC Design sector from one of their bases in the Netherlands or Italy.
The successful candidate will work with a team of experienced IC Design engineers to develop state-of-the-art integrated circuits.
Senior RF IC Design Engineer Responsibilities:
As part of the RF IC Design team, you will:
- Be involved in design, simulation, layout support, characterization, and release to production of high-performance RF analog circuits
- Translate customer requirements into design specifications
- Perform feasibility studies on the designs
- Analyze new analog design ideas for use in future and current work
Senior RF IC Design Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years' of experience working within the IC design sector on RF analog technologies
- A specialisation in working with low/high power amplifiers would be a distinct advantage
- MSc or Ph.D.
in a relevant subject
- Strong and intuitive analytical understanding of transistor-level design
- Knowledge of and experience in high level models (Verilog AMS) and verification environment
- Understanding of placement and layout issues with respect to RF frequency IC design
- Experience in 90nm CMOS (and smaller) feature size technology
A leading company with over 30 years' experience in the RFIC Design field, my client work with a focused vision on to bring a structured RF and Analog IC methodology to the world.
A proven track record of developing complex, high-performance IC coupled with licensing silicon complete IC for a number of application means the company has remained a leading innovator in the sector for three decades
They provide all of the usual benefits associated with a company of their standing - pension, healthcare, bonus scheme - along with a fierce loyalty to their employees and a desire to push them to advance their own knowledge for the betterment of both their own career and the company's development.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: IC Design, RFIC, RFID, LF, HF, UHF, CMOS, SoC, PLL, ADC, DA, Power Amplifier
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
- IT Infrastructure Administrator - Professional Services
- Accounts Assistant
- Grandstand Executive
- Swedish Customer Support Agent
- Accountant (Senior)
- Communication and Reporting Analyst
- CRM Support Executive
- Conversion Analyst
- Brand Manager