Analyst (Reporting and Dashboard)
Analyst (Reporting and Dashboard) | Competitive Salary + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Analyst for a world leader in the Online Gaming sector, to work from their base in Gibraltar.
The successful candidate will join the company as part of the integral Business Intelligence team, and support them in meeting KPIs and new propositions
Analyst (Reporting and Dashboard) Responsibilities:
- Answer business questions using data and analytic techniques, providing fact based responses
- Handle data preparation: define, transform and structure data so that the data is ready for analysis
- Be able to structure campaigns to be able to deliver business insight on the performance through lift modelling
- Have responsibility for deployment and roll out of analytical solutions developed with the Central BI team
- Support the Business leaders on business domains the role is assigned using analytical tools and solution provided by the central BI team
- Use control groups and confidence testing to deliver new cause and effect insights from Campaigns
- Prototype reports
- Work effectively with business counterparts to conceive, specify, pilot and implement analytical applications and tools
- Use abstract thinking and problem solving skills to identify business opportunities and pinpoint problems
- Report on historical facts
Analyst (Reporting and Dashboard) Requirements:
- A BSc in an analytics-related subject
- Experience as an analyst with excellent skills in Excel
- Experience working with data cubes and also be able use tools such as SQL or other languages to get access to data.
You will be experienced with working from a data warehouse environment.
We currently use Microsoft SSAS (cubes, Power pivot, Power view, Excel) SQL and Knime as our main analytical tools
- A highly data and statistical driven approach rather than relying on gut feel
- Be capable of clarifying business hypotheses and applying analytical techniques to test them
- The capability to interpret data and drive business conclusions
- Good problem solving abilities
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies.
They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEYWORDS: Business Analyst, SQL, MySQL, Confluence, MS suite, Google suite, Google Analytics, Cubes, Data Mining, Analytics, Knime, SSAS
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
- IT Infrastructure Administrator - Professional Services
- Accounts Assistant
- Grandstand Executive
- Swedish Customer Support Agent
- Accountant (Senior)
- Communication and Reporting Analyst
- CRM Support Executive
- Conversion Analyst
- Brand Manager