A leader in international freight forwarding and logistics are currently seeking an Operations Assistant to join their team.
Their continuing success means that they have an opportunity for the right Operations Assistant to become a key member of a dynamic team that make up the companies forwarding operations department.
If you have experience, that’s great! But, if you don’t, it doesn’t matter.
If you show commitment and a willingness to learn they’ll train you.
With experience or not, what the company needs is to see is a good work ethic, an outgoing personality, a mind that thinks differently and a willingness to take up challenges.
Your key responsibilities as an Operations Assistant will be as follows:-
- Working in support of our operations team
- Liaison with carriers, customers and overseas agents
- Maintenance of data and hard copy files
- Preparation of shipping and commercial documents
- Coordinating door to door movement of international shipments
Excellent communication skills, computer literacy and general numerical ability will be essential for this important role.
Full training on the companies systems and procedures will be given.
In return they will offer a friendly working environment, a challenging job, excellent salary (depending on experience and qualifications), 21 days holiday, pension scheme and other benefits.
About the Comapny
"Operating since 1988, Seaspace International take a personal, expert led approach to freight forwarding and aim to reduce costs and meet tight deadlines.
Adept at providing companies with sea freight and air freight services, customs clearance, warehouse storage, Pick & Pack, distribution and consultancy, we appreciate the priorities of business's and how best to serve them.
With unbeaten technical knowledge, we’re available to complete full door to door supply chain solutions, as well as to answer questions on a consultancy basis."
If you think you fit this profile and you’d like to be considered for this role please attach your CV with a covering letter to the link provided.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Graduate Employee Support Officer
- Area Sales Manager
- Quality System Administrator
- Quality Control Technician
- Customer Services Assistant
- Warehouse Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Admin & Office Support
- Admin & Office Support
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive/Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Telesales Executive
- Driver, Events Distribution Operative
- Marketing Executive
- Health and Social Care Assessor (levels 2-5)
- CAD Coordinator
- Driver / Delivery Driver / Multi Drop Driver
- Business Development Manager
- Research & Development Engineer