Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Commercial Litigation Lawyer | Salary commensurate with experience plus bonus and benefits | International Law Company | Gibraltar
Applicants must hold a UK Legal Qualification and have at least 5 years PQE in commercial litigation
EU Applicants only
SRGEurope is instructed to recruit for an experienced Commercial Litigation Lawyer 5+ years PQE to join the Legal Affairs team of a dynamic International Company with a base in Gibraltar.
The Litigation Lawyer will be responsible for providing a full range of legal and commercial contract advice and will be working with clients in multiple jurisdictions This is a dynamic role with a fast paced, evolving Company, dedicated to supporting the Legal Affairs of its prestigious client base.
Salary package will be dependant on experience and qualifications.
Commercial Litigation Lawyer role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with a multi-jurisdictional scope
- The subject matter of the contracts will be varied but will require advising candidates on complex and difficult disputes
- Working with multi-national regulatory regimes and risk management
- Assisting senior members of the legal team with complex commercial matters
- Managing junior team members to providing litigation support generally to senior members of the team to include evidence and document management including collection and compilation of supporting evidence and drafting of witness statements, as required
Commercial Litigation Lawyer Profile:
A recognised qualified UK Lawyer with relevant 5 years plus post qualification experience and:
- Completed a training contract in a leading law firm in the UK or Gibraltar
- Currently working at a recognised litigation company in the UK or Gibraltar
- Good academic qualifications
- Highly computer proficient, specifically in Microsoft word, and excel
- 5 years plus PQE experience working in a commercial litigation environment
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and negotiation)
- A commercial and common-sense approach.
- Willingness to work hard.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team in Gibraltar and co-ordinate the activities of colleagues in different locations.
- Feel comfortable working on your own initiative with a certain amount of autonomy.
- An appetite to use and develop wider legal skills/knowledge.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in your Legal career within a commercially fast paced environment then please send your CV without delay as the client is interviewing.
Skills: Commercial Litigation Lawyer, Qualified Lawyer , Gibraltar, Litigation Lawyer
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Accounts Assistant
- VAT Manager
- Devops Engineer
- Java Developer
- Senior PPC Manager
- Football and Sports Bet Acceptance Manager
- Senior Project Manager, Engine Development
- CRM Executive
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Data Warehouse Developer (Senior)
- Service Development Manager
- Frontend Web Developer
- Head of CRM
- Gaming Product Owner
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Technical SEO Manager
- Qualified Accounts and Audit Manager
- Audit Senior